Looking forward to creating fun traditions and great memories with you all! It's going to be a blast!! ❤️
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK WITH OTHERS THAT MAY WANT TO PARTICIPATE BY DECORATING THEIR DOCK: To have your dock listed on the map, volunteer to help with the event, or make a donation, please fill out this form: https://form.123formbuilder.com/5932812/form
- CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE DOCK-OR-TREAT MAP (Updated Daily)
(Please Note: Locations are just being added to this map. It takes time to get them all entered. We have more than 60 participants and hope to add even more so please be patient if your address isn’t on the map yet. Thanks!
Thank You To The Goodfellows For Creating Our Google Map!
DOCK-OR-TREAT INFORMATION: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30TH - 2 UNTIL 5PM EASTERN
ALL DOCKS ARE LISTED ON THE GOOGLE MAP SO THAT YOU CAN PULL IT UP ON YOUR PHONE. PAPER MAPS CAN BE PICKED UP UNDER THE LONG BRIDGE - JUST LOOK FOR THE RUB -A - DUB - DUB DECORATED BOAT SPONSORED BY THE SISTERS OF LAKE HARDING. SHE'LL HAVE CANDY AND YOUR MAP!
- DOCK-OR-TREAT Begins at 2pm and Ends at 5pm eastern: Candy Will Be Given Out At Docks Only (No Door To Door Trick-or-Treating Or Getting Off Boats During Stops)
- Best Decorated Dock Contest (email photo to Judy at [email protected] by 10-20-21. Photos will be placed on Social Media- @dockortreatlakeharding Facebook Page for people to vote for their favorite. Winner Announced on Social Media on 11/1/21 at 10am eastern.
- Best Decorated Boat (Judged day of event by Celebrity Judges) - Photos will be taken at the WILKINSON DOCK - 485 Lee Road 781, Valley, AL (see map) and put up on Social Media. Winner Announced on Social Media on 11/1/21 at 10am eastern.
- Best Costume (Judged day of event by Celebrity Judges)- Photos will be taken at the WILKINSON DOCK - 485 Lee Road 781, Valley, AL (see map) and put up on Social Media. Winner Announced on Social Media on 11/1/21 at 10am eastern.
- 7PM “Just Here For The Boos" After Party - Adult Costume Party for Dock Decorating Participants, Members of Sisters of Lake Harding, Volunteers, and Sponsors. Cost is $20 per person to attend and covers catering and DJ. BYOB. - A Private Invitation will be emailed to you before the event with event location.
"HERE FOR THE BOOS" COSTUME AFTER PARTY - For Adults Only
PRIVATE PARTY FOR DOCK-OR-TREAT PARTICIPANTS, VOLUNTEERS, SISTERS OF LAKE HARDING MEMBERS AND FRIENDS
Location: TBA - You will receive an email closer to the event with more details and private location
Cost: $20 per person (covers catering and DJ)
Prize Awarded For Best Costume
To contact Judy:
Email [email protected]
JL Wilkinson Consulting
Sisters of Lake Harding was created for ladies (and their significant others) that live on or around Lake Harding to get to know their neighbors and to socialize. This page is set up for members to create events or share information that others in the area may be interested in attending. This is a “no drama” zone and meant only for fun ... members supporting and loving their neighbors! Please Join Us!