SAVE THE DATE!
Attn: Lake Harding Area Folks:
Please let us know if you are interested in decorating your dock and participating by commenting on this post. This will give us an idea of interest. If you don’t have a dock, you can decorate your boat and give out candy there or help out at another dock. If you can’t participate, please consider donating bags of candy and we will divide with participants so it’s not so expensive for them. Business owners, please feel free to donate candy and put your logo on it. It’s great exposure and will help out so much😀.
Looking forward to creating fun traditions and great memories with you all! ❤️
- Map listing participants will be online
- 2-5PM Give Out Candy
- Best Decorated Dock Contest (email photo to Judy by 10-20-21 for folks to vote for favorites)
- Best Decorated Boat (Judged day of event)
- Best Costume (Judged day of event)
- 7PM “Just Here For The Boos” After Party - We need a place (private home or business) to host an Adult Costume Party (costumes not required but why not have fun) 🤩
To Participate or Volunteer to help with event, please fill out this form: https://form.123formbuilder.com/5932812/form
To contact Judy:
Email [email protected]
JL Wilkinson Consulting
Sisters of Lake Harding was created for ladies (and their significant others) that live on or around Lake Harding to get to know their neighbors and to socialize. This page is set up for members to create events or share information that others in the area may be interested in attending. This is a “no drama” zone and meant only for fun ... members supporting and loving their neighbors! Please Join Us!