Date: Friday, July 30, 2021 – Sunday, August 1, 2021
Venue: Callaway Gardens Lodge and Spa
Address: 4500 Southern Pine Drive, Pine Mountain, GA 31822
Room Booking Information: Please note there is a 2 night minimum for overnight sleeping rooms.
Discounted Room Group Rate:
- Lake View - Lodge & Spa Room Rate ®: $199.00 + tax and Resort Service Fee, per room, per night - http://www.callawaygardens.com/lodge-and-spa16
- Woodland View - Lodge & Spa Room Rate ®: $169.00 + tax and Resort Service Fee, per room, per night -http://www.callawaygardens.com/lodge-and-spa16
To Book Rooms, Please Call This Designated Number For Events: (844) 548-9837 And Mention Lanett High School Class Of 86 Reunion as our Code Or Book Online Using This Private Link Lanett High School 35th Reunion Class of '86.
The Deadline To Make A Reservation Without Losing The Discount Is 30 Days Prior To Arrival - June 29, 2021 .
Resort Package Information:
- Resort Service Charge: A $25 Resort Services Charge (RSC) per bedroom, per night will apply. The RSC includes two bottles of Callaway Blue® water replenished daily, Enhanced Wireless Internet and complimentary parking. Access to all Resort Amenities which includes the following: 36 holes of Championship Golf, 10+ Tennis Courts, 9 different restaurants, Resort Accommodation Pools and towel service, Robin Lake Beach and those seasonal activities.
- Complimentary Gardens Admission: All overnight guests of Callaway Resort & Gardens also enjoy complimentary admission daily to the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center, Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel and Weekend Organ Concerts, Hiking & Walking Trails, 10 Miles of paved Bicycle Trails, Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center and daily Birds of Prey Show.
Friday 4pm: Check-In . Early arrivals may leave luggage with valet and enjoy the resort, Callaway Gardens, downtown Pine Mountain. Callaway Tickets are included with Lodging Package and will be given to you upon arrival.
Friday 7pm: Welcome Drinks at the Cabana Bar & Grill located by the Pool.
Due to hotel policy, this is only for Reunion Attendees that are also Guests of the Lodge and Spa. Join us for a Panther Punch, beer, glass of wine or your favorite cocktail. A limited grill menu is also available. Food and drink may be charged to your room or paid on-site .
Stop By The Welcome Table Between 7pm and 7:15pm To Register For Door Prize
Attire: Resort Casual
Saturday 8am – 11am: Leisurely Breakfast at Piedmont Dining Room or on your own… or join a group of friends. You do not have to be a guest at the lodge to eat in the restaurants. (FOOD AND DRINK MAY BE PAID FOR AT THE DINING ROOM OR BILLED TO YOUR ROOM IF YOU ARE A GUEST AT LODGE)
SATURDAY OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR ALL CLASSMATES (whether you are staying at the Lodge or Driving In). CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY OR ENJOY THE DAY ON YOUR OWN
- Saturday 9:30am: Meet Judy in the hotel lobby by the front desk. She will lead a walking group to Callaway to explore. Walk as long as you like. Stay and enjoy the beach, or walk back to the lodge to relax at the pool or spa. Callaway Tickets are included with Lodging Pkg for Guests. Others will need to purchase tickets online or at the Admission Gate.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS: https://www.callawaygardens.com/the-gardens/admission-membership/
- Saturday 9:30am: Meet Jamie in the hotel lobby by the front desk if you want to play golf. Jamie will lead a group to the golf course to play and have lunch at Champions Grill. Times will need to be reserved by June 29, 2021.
CHAMPIONS GRILL MENU: https://www.callawaygardens.com/wpcontent/uploads/2019/03/ChampionsGrilleMenu.pdf
TO BOOK A TEE TIME OR SEE GOLF PACKAGES: https://www.callawaygardens.com/golf/
- Saturday 11am-6pm: SPA IS OPEN / PLEASE BE SURE TO BOOK A SPA APPOINTMENT BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL IN CASE THEY BOOK UP.
SPA INFORMATION: https://www.callawaygardens.com/spa-wellness/
Saturday 7pm: MAIN EVENT – LANETT HIGH SCHOOL 35TH CLASS REUNION
Dinner At The Piedmont Dining Room / Designated Area – We will need to know if you are attending by June 29, 2021. At that time, you will be sent the menu to make your selection for the main course. This will give the Chef an idea of how much food to prepare, and helps make sure we have reserved enough seats. (FOOD AND DRINK MAY BE PAID FOR AT THE DINING ROOM OR BILLED TO YOUR ROOM IF YOU ARE A GUEST AT LODGE)
(Please Note: Subject To Change) DINNER MENU: https://www.callawaygardens.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/piedmont-cason-updated-menu-2.23.21.pdf
Attire: Resort Dressy Or Cocktail
Saturday 8:30pm-ish: LIVE MUSIC AND COCKTAILS FOLLOWING DINNER AT CASON’S TAP ROOM (located by Dining Room)
The bar hosts a variety of chef inspired cocktails meticulously crafted down to the last detail, even pairing appropriate ice and glassware. Cason’s features some of Georgia’s best craft breweries, as well as a signature draft beer, “Cason’s Craft.” The wine list offers over twenty wines by the glass including Callaway Vineyards. (DRINKS MAY BE PAID FOR AT TAP ROOM OR BILLED TO YOUR ROOM IF YOU ARE A GUEST AT LODGE)
Sunday 9am: FAREWELL BREAKFAST AT THE PIEDMONT DINING ROOM (FOOD AND DRINK MAY BE PAID FOR AT THE DINING ROOM OR BILLED TO YOUR ROOM IF YOU ARE A GUEST AT LODGE)
CHECK-OUT IS AT 11AM BUT YOU CAN LET THE VALET STORE YOUR LUGGAGE AND ENJOY A FULL DAY AT CALLAWAY OR THE SPA. ADMISSION TICKETS ARE INCLUDED IN LODGING PACKAGE.
4500 Southern Pine Dr
Pine Mountain, GA 31822
Google map and directions
Showing 3 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter